Spread the love
The Cost of Root Canal Treatment in India depends on various factors:-
- Weather Root Canal is done by a Root Canal Specialist or a by Dentist. It is obvious that a Root Canal Specialist will charge more than a Dentist.
- Depending on the Location of the Facility i.e. city
- The degree of infection in the canals, severe long-term chronic infection with pus discharge can take a more than 1-2 days appointments.
- The location of the Tooth, whether it is in front or back side. Front teeth have usually only one canal in the dental root, so it is comparatively easier and less time-consuming. Back teeth usually have multiple, curved canals and are difficult to treat and hence requires more time and is costly also.
- Whether it is done in a single visit or during multiple visits. As single sitting RCT is done using specialized rotary (motorized) instruments.
- The average cost of root canal treatment can vary anywhere from $50 to $200 in India.