Best Medical Tourism Company in India
Free Quotes From 20+ Hospitals/ Doctors in India
Free Quotes From 20+ Hospitals/ Doctors in India
Most frequent questions and answers
Tourism for the purpose of Medical Treatment is called as Medical Tourism.
- Low Treatment cost: Foremost is the cost factor. The medical costs in India are one-tenth of the costs in western countries. For instance, a heart surgery costs $6,000 in India as against $30,000 in the US. Similarly, a bone marrow transplant costs $26,000 in India as compared to $ 2,50,000 in the US.
- Immediate attention, no queue: Foreign patients throng Indian hospitals to pass up the long waiting lists and queues in their native countries. Indian hospitals provide immediate attention to patients rather than asking them to wait for several months like in most western countries. Further, foreign patients need not tackle insurance and national medical systems in India as they have to in their native lands.
- Wide range of Healthcare services: India offers the best treatments in modern medicine and in every medical division such as cardiology, orthopedic surgery, eye care, gynecology, cosmetic surgery and dental surgery. It also provides traditional methods of treatment such as Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Naturopathy and Yoga.
- Internationally recognized medical doctors: India’s private hospitals have gained international recognition for their state-of-the-art facilities and diagnostic centers besides unsurpassed skills. Their technology and procedures are on par with hospitals in developed nations.
- Affordable package deals: Foreign patients can get package deals including flights, transfers, hotels, treatment and postoperative vacation for their medical visits to India.
- Treatment with relaxation: Many foreign patients prefer to combine their leisure and relaxation visits to India wit healthcare.
- Government support: The Government of India has declared that treating of foreign patients is legal. It is encouraging medical tourism in the country by offering tax breaks and export incentives to participating hospitals. In addition, the Government has cleared medical visas.
Following Procedure is followed for Medical Tourism in India:-
- Identify the Hospital:- Patient from other countries need to identify the hospital in which they are going to take the treatment.
- Send Medical Records:- Second step is to send the medical reports to the hospital to identify the disease and the treatment required for the disease.
- Application for Medical Visa:- The Patient needs to apply for the medical visa using an invitation letter which is provided by the Hospital.
- Travel Arrangements:- Once the patient receives the medical visa & appointment dates from the hospital, he needs to arrange the flight tickets, local travel & hotel stay.
- Treatment:- After meeting the doctor, the patient takes the treatment in India
To help make this process simple & smooth, medical tourism companies comes into play. It is advisable to always take help from a good Medical Tourism Company in India to help you in Medical Tourism in India.
Everything in this world has two aspects and so does medical tourism. However easy and economical it may sound, but there is always some risk associated with it. The risks vary from country to country and the methods of treatment they have adopted, but some risks are general that are to be kept in mind before taking up of medical tourism.
- Communication is a major problem. If you are getting treated at a facility, and you are incapable of speaking the native language fluently, misunderstandings may occur in communicating the problems you are facing. You may be wrongly diagnosed or not get diagnosed at all.
- Some countries provide poor medical treatment at high prices. So it is important to do thorough research before you select a country for its medical benefits.
- Antibiotic resistance is a global problem, and resistant bacteria may be more common in other countries than the country you are living in.
- Traveling after surgery can increase the risk for blood clots and it may be hindering your coping mechanisms.
LOWER TREATMENTS COST: Although Indian healthcare boasts of delivering healthcare in the most affordable range, we Ind Med Travel also have long-time association with numerous NGOs and trusts who sponsor medical facilities for foreign nationals, which can make your medical treatment at minimum cost!! We tie up with them based on your medical emergencies and we assure you to get the best treatment in minimum price.
GETTING MEDICAL VISAS IS EASY: We provide 100% assistance starting from your visa application to acceptance. Though it depends on the country of your residence and the documents’ availability, however we provide non-stop guidance throughout the process. India provides on-arrival visa to the following countries: Japan, Singapore, Philippines, Finland, Luxembourg, New Zealand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Myanmar and Indonesia.
SURGERIES DONE ALMOST IMMEDIATELY: We don’t like you to wait! You can compare this factor with other western countries, they take weeks or months for even vital, life-saving treatments. We have long list of patients who have made the right decision by contacting us in right time. We escalated their problems with the concerned doctors in India, and immediately scheduled their treatment. Our patients when arrived in India, they already know, they are half way to recovery! Prompt reply with prompt action makes us unique in this field.
WORLD-CLASS SERVICES & CARE: If you think, cheap prices can’t give you better services, we’d like you to have our services. Ind Med Travel boasts of run fully by doctors not by marketing professionals. Therefore, we see you as a patient not a piggy bank! As soon as you’ll approach us, our qualified medical team will readily analyze your documents and send it to the best possible medical facilities in the country. The state-of-the-art hospitals which we choose are equipped with world class facilities with 24/7 attention of medical staffs and nurses. We have tie up with leading NGOs and TRUST’s which can even sponsor your treatment! Now world class treatment in almost negligible price!
OFFER ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES LIKE AYURVEDA: Are you not comfortable with allopathic medicines? We have the solution. Let us know details of your medical problems. Our medical team will forward your treatment to the best alternative medicine therapist. India has always been a heritage country with thousands of years of rich knowledge in alternative medicines like homeopathic, ayurvedic, unani etc. We will provide you the best therapy for your medical condition which is best suitable for you.
MEDICAL INSURANCES: As soon as we get your details, we will start processing your insurance application and claim. We want your treatment completely hassle free and effective. You enjoy our services and get the best treatment, leave the rest to us!
OPPORTUNITIES FOR TRAVELERS: Got the best treatment!! Feeling like having a good time!! Don’t worry… we have plan for you too!! Ind Med travel can arrange for you an affordable tour plan to the best places in India, so that when you’ll be back home in your easy chair, you remember our beautiful country!
AFFORDABLE ACCOMMODATION AND TRANSPORTATION: Don’t speak Indian language!! Worried about how to manage accommodation in India, how to use local transport!! Do not worry!! We got you covered! Right from the airport or railway station, we’ll arrange your transportation up to the hospital. Your appointment will be already done with the doctor. So, no long queue… After the check up our representative will arrange you the most affordable accommodation so that, you get a comfortable stay here.
UNIQUE LEADERSHIP: They say, an organization becomes unique by its leader who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way! We at Ind Med Travel believe providing treatment to the needy is a virtue not a way of earning. First time in India, Ind med travel is fully governed by doctors led by Dr. Sarika who founded this organization to fulfill her aim to provide medical assistance to all the people who needs it.
TRANSPARENT LIKE WATER: We deeply understand your concern and your interest. Our whole processing is very much transparent and there won’t be any hidden charges, which are being applied to you during the treatment. Our primary concern is your betterment in health. Your disease-free health is the best reward we are expecting. After you finish your treatment, we discuss our procedure.
There are many medical tourism Companies in India which are operational in India from a very long time. Some of the names are:
ii) Indicure Health
iii) Mediconnect India
and many others.
But patients from various countries choose Indmed Travel due to:-
i) Fast Response: We revert back to the Inquiries from patients in less than 6 hrs, while others take days and weeks.
ii) Correct Advice: Since we are a team of doctors, you can get in touch with us anytime to get answers to all of your questions.
iii) Provide Quotes in the Shortest time: We can provide quotes in record breaking time of only 6 hrs. Our minimum time for providing quotes was only 2 hrs for one of our inquiries.
iv) Quotes according to the patient requirements: Weather you want to get treated in a multi-specialty hospital or a private clinic, we have them all with us. We will provide quotes according to the requirements of the patients.