Best Medical Tourism Company in India
6 - Step Process
1. You Contact Us
2. You Receive Quote within 48 hrs
4. We Book Appointment with Doctor
3. We help in obtaining Medical Visa
5. You Visit India/Airport Pickup
6. Get Treatment in India
Why Choose Medical Tourism in India?
- Low-Cost of Treatment up to 10 times lower cost than other developed countries for the same treatment.
- The rate of Success of Treatment is almost same as other Developed Countries for most of the Treatments
- For some of the Treatments, the success rate is better than other Developed Countries.
- Latest Technologies are available in India.
- Highly Qualified Doctors are available in India.
- Rich-Culture of India is also one of the main reasons to visit India.
Get Free Quotes From 20+ Hospitals in India
Most frequent questions and answers
Tourism for the purpose of Medical Treatment is called as Medical Tourism.
- The high cost of health care in their home country as in the US.
- Long waiting to get the proper treatment as in the UK.
- Availability of cheap travel rates due to advancement in transportation technology.
- Continuous struggle of Doctors in providing medical technology at cheaper rates.
- A large number of countries provide medical tourism and the competition between them has grown over time.
Some of the eminent countries include India, Brazil, Malaysia, Thailand, and Taiwan.
- A significant amount of cost savings
- Availability of specialized treatments in another country
- Less waiting time
- Availability of Medical Services in another country
- Dental Tourism
- Fertility Tourism
Everything in this world has two aspects and so does medical tourism. However easy and economical it may sound, but there is always some risk associated with it. The risks vary from country to country and the methods of treatment they have adopted, but some risks are general that are to be kept in mind before taking up of medical tourism.
- Communication is a major problem. If you are getting treated at a facility, and you are incapable of speaking the native language fluently, misunderstandings may occur in communicating the problems you are facing. You may be wrongly diagnosed or not get diagnosed at all.
- Some countries provide poor medical treatment at high prices. So it is important to do thorough research before you select a country for its medical benefits.
- Antibiotic resistance is a global problem, and resistant bacteria may be more common in other countries than the country you are living in.
- Traveling after surgery can increase the risk for blood clots and it may be hindering your coping mechanisms.
Medical Tourism word refers to travelling of patients from one country to another country or from one part of the country to another part of the country for the purpose of medical treatment. Therefore, if a patient is travelling from foreign country to India or a patient in India is travelling from one state of India to another state for medical treatment, then it is called as Medical Tourism in India.
There are mainly three types of Medical Tourism in India:-
Incoming Medical Tourism in India means that a patient from foreign country is travelling to India for medical treatment. Outgoing Medical Tourism in India means that a patient from India is travelling to any other country for medical treatment. Internal Medical Tourism in India means that a patient in India is travelling from one state to another state for better medical treatment.
Patients from other countries are travelling to India due to the following reasons:-
- Low-Cost of Treatment
- Quality Treatment/Healthcare
- Qualified Doctors
- Language is not a Barrier as more and more Doctors in India speak fluent English
- Advancement in Medical Technology
- Easy to get medical visa
Cost Effectiveness and Affordability
One of the biggest advantages of Medical Tourism in India is the costs of medical treatment, and the procedures in developed countries such as U.S., U.K., etc. are relatively high as compared to India.
A person coming to India for medical treatment can save around 40 to 75 percent, including the cost of tickets and accommodation.
Patients from countries where healthcare is not as much developed turn towards India for Medical Tourism. A country like India has top doctors & surgeons who are trained and certified in Western countries like U.S, U.K. etc.
Many developed countries like the USA, UK do not have immediate access to medical procedures and have long waiting lists.
In USA and Canada, more than 45% people say it took longer than 3-5 weeks to see a specialist. Immediate access to medical procedures is what attracts patients from developed countries to travel to top Medical Tourism destinations.
Advantages of Medical Tourism in India
- One of the biggest advantages of medical travel in India is the low-cost health care service
- Highly educated doctors and advancement in technology
- High health care standards offered
- Language is not a barrier as English is widely spoken across India. In India, there are many hospitals where they hire native translators for patients from African countries so that they can communicate effectively.
- Availability of latest medical instruments
- Availability of low-cost generic medicines
Following Procedure is followed for Medical Tourism in India:-
- Identify the Hospital:- Patient from other countries need to identify the hospital in which they are going to take the treatment.
- Send Medical Records:- Second step is to send the medical reports to the hospital to identify the disease and the treatment required for the disease.
- Application for Medical Visa:- The Patient needs to apply for the medical visa using an invitation letter which is provided by the Hospital.
- Travel Arrangements:- Once the patient receives the medical visa & appointment dates from the hospital, he needs to arrange the flight tickets, local travel & hotel stay.
- Treatment:- After meeting the doctor, the patient takes the treatment in India
To help make this process simple & smooth, medical tourism companies comes into play. It is advisable to always take help from a good Medical Tourism Company in India to help you in Medical Tourism in India.
From 2015-16 the number of population preferring India for medical treatments has been rapidly increased.
Different Medical Specialties available in India
- Pediatric Neurology
- Plastic Surgery
- General Surgery
- General Medicine
Some of the Best medical treatments available in India:-
- Cardiology: Cardiology includes treatment such as Heart transplant, Coronary Artery Bypass Graft, Heart valve replacement, etc. There are various special health care centers across India who provides cardiac care.
- Orthopedics: Orthopedics includes treatments such as total knee replacement, total hip replacement, spine surgeries, ACL reconstruction etc.
- Oncology: Oncology includes medical surgeries and diagnostic treatment related to Cancer.
- Nephrology: Kidney treatments like Kidney transplant, Cystoscopy, Internal Urethrotomy etc. comes under nephrology.
- Organ Transplant: Most of the foreigners visit India for Organ transplant. Organ Transplant includes all the treatments which involve moving organ from one body to another body.
India also boasts of heritage wellness activities like yoga that can boost sound mental health.
Treatments in India is also popular among citizens of middle-eastern and African countries. Usually, treatment is sought for fields of orthopedics, cardiology, gastroenterology, herpetology etc.
India is also known for its alternative medicine options. Some of the alternative medicine options include Ayurveda, Siddha medicine, Homeopathy, and Naturopathy. These take their own time for a cure but are believed to be free of side-effects.
Individuals with the apprehension of hospitals and allopathic medicines can take benefit of alternatives medicines. These alternative treatment options can also be combined with allopathic treatments to counter the side-effects of treatment.
Today India has become the hub for any treatment as cost in India is moderately minimal when compared to other countries around the globe.
Today India is one country which has witnessed a lot of growth in the medical field as medical treatment packages are highly affordable in comparison to global healthcare and wellness services.
In India we have excellence in healthcare, infrastructure, technology; these multi-super specialty hospitals provide world-class medical care in India.
In India, Medical tourists travel as there is absolutely no waiting time, personalized medical attention. Medical facilities provided here are especially beneficial for those who do not have access to cutting-edge treatments facilities, high-quality hospitals, and doctors in their country.
The supreme quality medical services offered in the hospitals can even be compared with other western countries, and India has achieved success in performing significant procedures such as heart surgery, cosmetic surgery, dentistry, and joint care.
In, India surgeries are performed by experienced surgeons with all the modern equipment yet at lower prices compared to the other countries in the west.
In the US the bypass surgeries cost $15,000 – $40,000 whereas the cost of bypass surgery in India is quite low. Knee joint replacement cost in India is around $5,000 in comparison to countries like the UK where the same surgery costs around $15,000.
The regular medical health checkups or examinations such as ultrasounds, blood tests, and X-rays cost substantially lower in most Indian diagnostic center.
Many international patients from all over the world are coming to India especially for their heart surgeries owing to the excellent facilities available in India.
Major benefits of heart surgery in India include:-
- Availability of state-of-the-art techniques such as stenting, robotic heart surgery, coronary and minimally invasive valve heart bypass surgery, complex and primary coronary angioplasties.
- Availability of Hybrid operating suites that are fully equipped with monitoring devices that are required to perform Percutaneous valve surgeries, minimally invasive cardiac operations, and complex hybrid aortic aneurysm interventions.
- The cost of heart surgery is just 1/6th of the cost in Europe, UK or USA with best quality consumables, implants, and prosthesis imported from leading international companies.
- Specialized rehabilitation and physiotherapy services are also available in India that helps a patient to recover quickly after the surgery.