Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon
Cardiology, Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery, Dental Treatment, Gastroenterology, Gynecology, Neurology, Oncology, Orthopedics, Urology etc.
Medanta Hospital was founded in 2009 by the renowned Cardiovascular and Cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. NareshTrehan. The hospital is both NABH and NABL accredited. Centers of excellence include the Heart Institute, Institute of Neuroscienc
- Medanta Hospital was founded in 2009 by the renowned Cardiovascular and Cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. NareshTrehan.
- The hospital is both NABH and NABL accredited.
- Centers of excellence include the Heart Institute, Institute of Neurosciences, Bone & Joint Institute, Kidney & Urology Institute, Cancer Institute and Division of Medical Oncology and Hematology.
- It is the first hospital in the country that offers Robotic Surgeries in Cardiology, Urology, and Gynaecology.
- Awarded as the Best Multispecialty Hospital by Asia’s First Bloodless Bone Marrow Transplant HealthCare Global Enterprises (HCG) in 2010.
- Awarded the VC Circle Healthcare Awards for Single-Specialty Healthcare Entity category in 2013.
Team and Specialities
- In January 2013, a panel of doctors from Medanta, headed by Dr. A.S.Soin performed the first successful intestinal transplant in India.
- The Medanta team has performed more than 15,000 cardiac surgeries and 2500 joint replacement surgeries.
- Has performed over 500 living donor liver transplants. It is the highest number of liver transplants done in India and the 2nd highest in the world.
- The hospital has also set a world record for performing the highest number of Total Knee Replacements (30 surgeries a day) in the least amount of time.
- Has American Heart Association certified International Training Centre
- Offers customized training programs for doctors, nurses, paramedical staff and community people.
- Offers training rooms, library area, a simulation lab well equipped with audio-visual training aids, access to digital resources and expert full-time faculty.