Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi
Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery etc.
Largest private cardiac hospital in the Asia Pacific region, Fortis Escorts Heart Institute was established in 1988 and is JCI accredited. It is one of the best hospitals for Cardiac care for adults and children that had celebrated 25 years of Cardiac
- Largest private cardiac hospital in Asia Pacific region, Fortis Escorts Heart Institute was established in 1988 and is JCI accredited.
- It is one of the best hospitals for Cardiac care for adults and children that had celebrated 25 years of Cardiac excellence in 2013.
- Winner of the 'Best Institution Award' by Delhi Medical Association(2013), 'Best Heart Care Centre in North India' at theGlobal Healthcare Excellence Awards 2013 and 'Best Single Specialty Hospital – Cardiology' at India Healthcare Awards 2012.
- Introduced Fortis Escorts Heart Alert Service that has revolutionized the cardiac care in India by providing an expert ECG interpretation over telephone within minutes of any chest complaint/symptoms.
- Offers other services such as Radio Imaging, Neurology, Nuclear Medicine and Physiotherapy.
- Launched Community Outreach Programs through which free cardiac check-up camps are organized in India and in its neighboring countries.
Team and Specialities
- The hospital has 200 cardiac specialists and 1,600 support staff on board who work together to cater to 14,500 admissions and 7,200 emergency cases annually.
- Pioneer in the field of fully dedicated cardiac care in India.
- Only cardiac hospital in India to have a dedicated Paediatric Department with a specialized, highly trained multi disciplinary team of Paediatric Cardiologists, Paediatric Surgeons, Anaesthesiologists and Paediatric Intensivists.
- First to perform the Multi-layered Flow Modulator Surgery in the Asia Pacific.
- Dr. Ashok Seth, Chairman of Cardiac Sciences in Fortis Escorts, is one of the most recognized and respected Indian Cardiologist across the globe.
- In 2003, Dr. Seth was awarded Padma Shri, one of the most prestigious award, for his work in medicine.
- Professionally trained nurses serve patients with compassion, respect and integrity.